As I write this I’m sitting outside on the patio of my home in Raleigh, North Carolina sipping some iced tea….I breathe in the fresh air and smile. What an abundance of blessings I’m able to enjoy and be thankful for in my life. I am blessed to be blessed, and realize there is responsibility that comes with those blessings.
I decided to take some time to make a list of some blessings in my life for which I am grateful. I challenge you to take some time to do the same. It helps keep the daily annoyances you face in perspective.
My Gratitude List
- I am thankful for my husband, who is my biggest supporter in everything I do.
- I am thankful that I have a loving family.
- I am thankful that I am healthy and have the ability to enjoy regular workouts and peaceful walks in our beautiful neighborhood.
- I am thankful for the wonderful community we live in, that is full of opportunity and interesting people to meet.
- I am thankful for being able to have work that positively impacts others around the world.
- Most importantly, I am thankful for the Creator that made me who I am, and allows me to inspire others in my own unique way.
Feel free to join the #StyleSlowlyGratitudeCollective here and share some (or all) of the items that made it onto your Gratitude List today.